Sunday 16 December 2018

Finished Animation

I finished all my animation today and will stitch it together tomorrow. I'm pleased with it. I think I may look a little into some ambient sounds to heighten the MOOD as at this point I'm aiming for a complete film. 

Had I more time/ done more pre-production, I would have condensed the monologue further and recorded it in a few moods, from despondent to bold and outraged to frantic. As it stands, the recording is sombre and reflective, which I think is excellent and I adapted the visuals to fit that. However, for the sake of experimentation, it possibly would've been nice to have experienced a slew of tones.

Animating largely on 3s looked better than I suspected it might and I saved time by giving the character a boiling line effect, reducing the need for total precision.

1 comment: