Thursday 6 December 2018

ANIMATINGGGG

I'm 28 seconds through my 1 minute 30 second animation. I'll probably just submit line art to convey the character performance, the whole point of the exercise, but after that it won't be too much of a stretch to actually finish to a point where I'm happy to upload the film online. I feel I have to complete the film now, since Barry Purves recorded it for me.

I won't colour in the characters. That's unnecessary. I would like to add a spotlight and some grain to certain elements of the scene to add visual flair but right now I just care about finishing the performance.
Russell's brain, with a trippy art style.


Russell Wagner in the real world

With the real world character, I'll keep the animation traditional. With the abstract character I'm animating on threes and the whole thing is a lot more loosey-goosey. This has the added benefit of speeding up the animation PROCESS
Happy with how it's goin so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment