Monday 12 March 2018

Carrying on my Practical Piece

I'm making great progress with my practical element, although I fear I'll not be able to do all the animation I'd like due to the time constraints. I'd have liked to animate in stop motion as well as with motion capture to have a broader breadth of examples from which I can draw my conclusion.


A frame of one of the clips in progress, drawn traditionally. This shot will be animated on twos, but to try and keep with the smoothness of the 3D CGI head, I've added plenty of ones to it.

At first, I drew lots of dope sheets but then realised I didn't need them. When animating on TV paint and with Maya, I can just import the audio files and animate accordingly. With animating on paper, I've used the Maya animation as reference, so I can work out timing of the lip syncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment